7 Chakras Meditation
Seven Chakra meditation balancing & healing for your everyday practice. This guided meditation recomended for beginners.
This is best guided meditation for seven chakra healing & balancing. Wonderful if your are making only first steps and start learning to meditate. I will medition guide you through the level of all 7 chakras. This is less than 7 minutes but very beneficial for the way you feel.
By practicing this meditation on regular basis (at least 3-4 times a week) you will learn to trust your feelings and your senses will become more accurate and precise.
Meditation chakra balancing guided
You don’t need much to meditate. Just a little bit of time. Preferably quiet location where nobody is going to disturb you. If possible let fresh air in. Be here and now for this moment.
How to meditate - Mindfulness medition?
There are multiple benefits and you will definitely have your own. But the most often people who meditate notice these benefits of meditation:
- Less stress
- Better concentration
- Better sleep
- General health improvements
- Positivity growing Improved relationships
Better work skills
7 CHAKRA ACTIVATION MEDITATION in DETAIL
- MULADHARA - Root or Base Chakra (Base of spine) Survival –to exist. Material world. Ability to stand up for oneself Security issues.
- SVADISTHANA – Sacral chakra (Below navel) Feelings—to feel. Sensing abilities. Ability to be social and intimacy issues.
- MANIPURA - Navel or Solar Plexus Chakra (Above the navel) Personal power–to think. Intellect. Self-confidence and ego power. Ability of self-control.
- ANAHATA - Heart Chakra (Center of chest) Relationships–to love. Love, forgiveness, compassion. Self-acceptance
- VISUDDHA - Throat Chakra Relationships–to speak. Learning to express oneself . Power of one’s words. to trust. Organization skills
- ANJNA - Brow or Third Eye Chakra (Forehead, in between the eyes) Intuition – Trusting one’s intuition
- SAHASRARA - Crown Chakra (Top of head)
Knowingness–to aspire. a higher intelligence.